ISLAMABAD: The Ministry of Spiritual Affairs and Interfaith Concord will begin receiving Hajj functions below the federal government scheme from Monday, February 25.
Candidates would have the ability to submit their kinds to 14 designated banks till March 6. The computerised balloting will likely be held on March 8.
In accordance with the Hajj coverage launched by the Ministry of Spiritual Affairs and Interfaith Concord, practically, 184,210 Pakistani pilgrims will carry out Hajj this yr.
Hajj Coverage 2019
Earlier, the federal government had launched a memo itemizing the 27 necessary options of the Hajj Coverage 2019. They’re as follows:
1. Hajj quota allotted to Pakistan is 179,210 + 5,000.
2. Authorities Hajj Scheme 2019 shall be carried out via the federal government and personal Hajj Group Organizers (HGOs) with a 60:40 ratio.
3. The extra quota of 5,000 will likely be allotted to newly-enrolled, non-quota-holding corporations.
4. There shall be no free Hajj.
5. The Hajj dues for Hajj 2019 below the Authorities Hajj Scheme will likely be Rs436,975 and Rs426,975 for North (which incorporates Islamabad, Lahore, Peshawar, Sialkot, Faisalabad, Multan, and Rahim Yar Khan) and South (which includes Karachi, Quetta, and Sukkur), respectively. Qurbani expenses will likely be Rs19,451 (optionally available).
6. Hajj dues for infants (born after 15-09-2017 (or September 15, 2017)) below Authorities Hajj Scheme will likely be Rs12,910 and Rs11,910 for North and South, respectively.
7. Worldwide Machine Readable Pakistani Passport (IMRPP) legitimate as much as 10-02-2020 (or February 2, 2020) and a legitimate CNIC will likely be required for submission of the Hajj utility within the banks.
8. Functions below the Authorities Hajj Scheme will likely be obtained in fourteen (14) designated banks — which embody Habib Financial institution Restricted, United Financial institution Restricted, Nationwide Financial institution of Pakistan, MCB Financial institution Restricted, Allied Financial institution Restricted, Financial institution of Punjab, Meezan Financial institution, Financial institution Al-Falah, Financial institution Al-Habib, Zarai Taraqiati Financial institution, Faysal Financial institution, Habibmetro Financial institution Restricted, Askari Financial institution, and Dubai Islamic Financial institution — from February 25 to March 6, and balloting will likely be held on March 8, 2019.
9. Hajj dues will likely be deposited in Shariah-compliant accounts/devices by the designated banks.
10. The collection of Hujjaj of the Authorities Hajj Scheme will likely be made via computerized balloting.
11. In whole, 10,000 seats can be reserved for senior residents (above the age of 80 years). Feminine pilgrims above the age of 80 years could also be accompanied by feminine helpers together with their joint mehramwhile male aged pilgrims could also be accompanied by one helper.
12. In whole, 10,000 seats can be reserved for individuals who’ve been unsuccessful in poll constantly for the final three years, i.e 2016, 2017, and 2018.
13. 1.5% of the entire seats below Authorities Hajj Scheme will likely be reserved for hardship instances.
14. 500 seats will likely be reserved for labour/low-paid staff of corporations registered with the Staff Previous-age Advantages Establishment (EOBI) and the Staff Welfare Fund (WWF), sponsored by their respective organizations below their Company Social Duty.
15. These candidates, together with Hajj-e-Badal/Nafal Hajj, can be entertained who haven’t carried out Hajj below the Authorities Hajj Scheme for the final 5 years i.e. from 2014 and onward. This restriction won’t apply to mehram of a woman and those that need to avail the non-public Hajj scheme.
16. It could be necessary for a feminine pilgrim of any age to be accompanied by a mehram. Nevertheless, within the case of Fiqah Jafria feminine pilgrim above the age of 45 years, a compulsory situation of mehram shall be carried out within the mild of the Saudi taleemat.
17. Hujjaj Mohafiz Scheme based mostly on the idea of “Takaful” will proceed in Hajj Coverage 2019.
18. A complete consciousness and coaching marketing campaign will likely be launched for Hujjaj and welfare workers.
19. Every HGO is required to submit efficiency assure at 5% and 10% of packages (package deal x quota) for previous and new HGOs, respectively, within the type of financial institution/money assure, which will likely be launched on passable efficiency.
20. Monitoring and supervision mechanism for Hajj operation of each Authorities and Personal Schemes will likely be ensured.
21. To facilitate Hujjaj, the Hajj Medical Mission, Moavineen-i-Hujjaj, Seasonal workers of MORA and IH, and KSA-based Moavineen-i-Hujjaj will likely be deputed as per requirement in KSA [the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia] for Hajj 2019.
22. All of the Hujjaj will likely be supplied 5 (5) litres of ZamZam water.
23. Some new initiatives are below course of to be launched for Hajj 2019, i.e., launching of “Highway to Makkah” challenge at JIA [Jinnah International Airport], Karachi.
24. Negotiations are underway with KSA authorities for the introduction of E-Visa facility to the Hujjaj for Hajj 2019 to fulfill the worldwide requirements.
25. Non permanent Haji Camp will likely be established in Gilgit and Hujjaj from Gilgit to Islamabad Airport will likely be transported via buses on authorities expense.
26. Hujjaj from the Quetta POD will likely be airlifted on to KSA.
27. Biometric verification preparations will likely be made within the far-flung districts of Skardu, Turbot, Khuzdar, Chitral, and Muzaffarabad.