ISLAMABAD: Overseas Workplace spokesperson Dr Mohammad Faisal on Saturday launched a listing of Pakistani residents lacking after the New Zealand mosque assaults.
9 Pakistanis are lacking for the reason that assault on two Christchurch mosques that left at the least 49 folks useless, in line with the FO spokesperson.
The record shared by the FO spokesperson is as follows:
1) Zeeshan Raza
2) Father of Zeeshan Raza
3) Mom of Zeeshan Raza
4) Haroon Mahmood, s/o Shahid Mehmood, mom’s identify Sabiha Mahmood. Resident of Rawalpindi. Age: 40 years.
5) Sohail Shahid s/o Muhammad Shabbir. Born 6/01/1983. Age: 40 years
6) Syed Areeb Ahmed, s/o Ayaz Ahmed, m/n Tanzeem Fatima, r/o Karachi. Born 12-10-1992. Age 26 years.
7) Syed Jahanand Ali. Born 24/01/1985. Age: 34 years
8) Talha Naeem, m/n Shandana, r/o Abbottabad. Born 16/7/1997. Age 22 years.
9) Naeem Rashid, s/o Abdul Rashid, r/o Abbottabad.
Our Mission in New Zealand is attempting to determine additional particulars, he added.
Two Pakistanis had been amongst these killed within the lethal assaults. Naeem Rashid, who tried to cease the white terrorist who opened hearth on the Al Noor mosque, succumbed to his accidents late Friday night time. He hailed from Abbottabad, sources mentioned.
Rashid’s son, Talha Naeem, was amongst those that died within the Al Noor Mosque mass capturing.
Earlier the FO had mentioned that 4 Pakistani nationals had been injured, whereas 5 had been nonetheless lacking after the horrific terrorist assaults.